Get Nearer to Your Objectives, One Course at a Time
Step 1 — Select your courses
You’ve already selected the diploma you need to earn — now plan your course roadmap to get there. How?
- Discover your Diploma Completion Plan (DCP). This can be a listing of all of the programs you have to move to earn your diploma.
- Observe the Course Sequence Information on the second web page. That is the order by which college suggest you’re taking your courses.
- Ask your self what number of credit score hours you need to take every time period (most courses, not all, are 3 credit score hours every). Learning full-time may decrease the price of every course, relying in your program. Under are the credit wanted per semester at every diploma degree to qualify as a full-time pupil (taking something much less will qualify you as a part-time pupil):
- Undergraduate: 12 or extra credit score hours per semester
- Graduate: 9 or extra credit score hours per semester
- Postgraduate/Doctoral: 6 or extra credit score hours per semester
- Determine what number of common training and degree-specific programs you need to take every time period.
Have questions on which courses suit you finest or how your standing as a full-time or part-time pupil impacts your tuition prices? Name us at (800) 424-9595 or chat with us reside.
Able to register? Skip to step 4.
Step 2 – Create your schedule
One nice benefit to learning on-line is the liberty to review wherever life takes you. Most of our programs haven’t any set login occasions, so you may schedule your coursework round essential commitments and occasions, taking advantage of your time.
Our 8-week course construction means that you can match twice as many programs right into a semester if you wish to — merely select the plan that works finest for you:
- A-Time period courses run August to December; January to Might; and Might to August
- B-Time period courses pair simply with D-term courses, and run August to October; January to March; and Might to July
- C-Time period courses run September to November and February to April
- D-Time period courses pair simply with B-term courses, and run October to December; March to Might; and July to August
While you select your courses at registration, observe when they’re provided — some aren’t obtainable each sub-term and chances are you’ll must plan forward. Have questions on sub-terms or the easiest way to schedule your programs? Name us at (800) 424-9595 or chat with us reside.
You too can assessment our Educational Calendar to maintain monitor of all essential dates and deadlines related together with your programs all year long.
Able to register? Skip to step 4.
Step 3 — Test off essential duties that set you up for achievement
Don’t lose precious time or create future obstacles by lacking one thing essential. While you maintain these duties right this moment, you’ll be glad you probably did! Take a couple of moments and ask your self:
- Am I totally accepted into my program? Are there another types you’ll want to ship in for admission?
- Have I claimed my Liberty account? Your account opens the door to your Liberty ID, username, and password creation. This lets you register on-line for programs and entry all of our on-line course guides, your programs in Canvas, and lots of different useful instruments!
- Am I checking my Liberty electronic mail repeatedly to ensure I don’t miss essential bulletins? Electronic mail is the principle method Liberty will talk with you, so be sure you’re checking it usually.
- Have I accomplished my FAFSA and gotten the monetary support course of shifting (if planning to make use of monetary support)? Whilst you can register for courses with out a FAFSA on file, finishing it early can stop delays additional down the enrollment course of.
Have questions in regards to the Free Software for Federal Scholar Support (FAFSA)? Be taught what’s truth and what’s fiction about this essential kind within the brief video under.
Whilst you’re not required to finish these essential duties previous to registration (besides confirming your admission), taking the time to do them now will assist set you up for achievement. Have questions? Name us at (800) 424-9595 or chat with us reside.
Able to register? Skip to step 4.
You’ve chosen your courses, set your schedule, and crossed essential duties off your listing — now you’re able to register!
This beneficial tutorial video will stroll you thru the registration course of. Take a couple of minutes to look at it, then comply with the easy steps under. (Please select the suitable semester every time you register.)
- Log into Course Registration from myLU or by navigating to Liberty.edu/CourseRegistration.
- Choose the time period for which you want to register, then click on “Register on your chosen time period’s programs”.
- Choose the Diploma Completion tab on the prime of the display to view the particular programs you’ll want to full on your diploma.
- Choose the “Nonetheless Wanted” tab to view any excellent programs that must be accomplished.
- Choose a course that matches in your timeframe to start the registration course of.
- Register for the course or put it aside to the cart to register for later after you have a cushty listing.
- Repeat for all different programs
- Full Monetary Test-In
- Have fun — you’re in your approach to incomes your diploma!
Need a hand? Our staff is at all times joyful to stroll by way of registration with you — whether or not it’s your first time or your final time. Simply give us a name at (800) 424-9595 or chat with us reside.
Step 5 — Repeat this course of each semester and keep on monitor!
Registering for courses doesn’t must really feel daunting — by placing a bit of time into planning your semester forward of registration, you may create a schedule that can make it easier to get essentially the most out of your programs and really feel ready!
Use these on-line instruments that can assist you plan forward and by no means miss a deadline:
- Our Educational Calendar will offer you the upcoming registration and Monetary Test-In deadlines. The Educational Calendar additionally lists when registration will open for every semester with the intention to schedule your programs as quickly as they turn out to be obtainable.
- Our Course Registration Assist web page has a variety of guides that may make registering for sophistication a breeze. Learn how to register for programs, view your class schedule, and entry your Diploma Completion Plan multi function place.
- Our Upcoming Occasions Calendar lists all occasions, deadlines, and webinars related to you as a web-based pupil. Use this web page to maintain up-to-date on all upcoming occasions and take full benefit of all our on-line assets.