For many years, Troy College has proudly provided courses in quite a lot of codecs designed to satisfy the wants of scholars. Now, we’re excited to debut a brand new strategy to course design that mixes the most effective options of those experiences—Flex Courses.
What are Flex Courses?
Flex courses are a hybrid of the net and in-class expertise. Courses provided within the Flex format will maintain common in-class classes (for now solely on the Dothan, Montgomery and Phenix Metropolis campuses), and every class session can even be streamed stay on-line on the similar time. As well as, recordings of every class session, together with a brand new strategy to course design, will probably be out there for on-demand viewing later.
College students enrolled in Flex courses can freely change between codecs based mostly on their wants at any time through the time period. You may attend in individual when you desire the face-to-face expertise, watch on-line from a location handy to you, or atone for courses you missed by watching them later. Coursework may be accomplished on-line.
Why do you have to contemplate Flex Courses?
One phrase—flexibility. Flex courses permit college students to take courses within the format and schedule that is smart for them. For instance, you possibly can:
- Attend courses in individual as your schedule permits. For those who desire in-person studying, or simply wish to meet your professor and classmates face-to-face, you possibly can attend class on location.
- Change to on-line courses anytime it’s good to. For those who can’t attend in individual however nonetheless wish to take part in courses as they occur, you possibly can watch the stay class session on-line from wherever you’re and work together along with your professor in real-time.
- Compensate for recorded class classes at any time. Life occurs. Whether or not you’re touring or had a change in your work schedule, if you’re unable to attend class or watch them stay for any cause, you possibly can simply atone for recorded courses classes at a time handy to you.
How do I enroll in Flex Courses?
Throughout registration, choose one of many following courses if they’re applicable on your diploma program:
- ECO-2251-DTHB, Ideas of Macroeconomics, Dothan Campus, Lane Eckis
- ENG-2244-DTHA, British Literature Earlier than 1785, Dothan Campus, James Ortego
- ENG-4430-DTHA, Shakespeare I: The Tragedies, Dothan Campus, James Ortego
- HIS-1111-DTHA, U.S. Historical past to 1877, Dothan Campus, Robin O’Sullivan
- MSM-6640-DTHA, Basis of Management & Motivation, Dothan Campus, Richard Voss
- SWK-7705-DTHA, Evaluation and Psychopathology, Dothan Campus, Larry Eubanks
- SWK-7722-DTHA, Social Work in Well being Care Settings, Dothan Campus, Rachel Walker
- QM-2241-DTHA, Enterprise Statistics and Information Analytics, Dothan Campus, Dewey Todd
- CS-2250-MTHA, Pc Science I, Montgomery Campus, Hyung Chang
- MTH-1112,-MTHA, Pre-Calculus Algebra, Montgomery Campus, Robert Vilardi
- PSY-3315-MTHA, Tradition and Range Psychology, Montgomery Campus, Kanessa Doss
- SWK-7705-MTHA, Evaluation and Psychopathology, Montgomery Campus, Emily Cason
- SWK-7740-MTHA, Social Work Observe with Kids and Adolescents, Montgomery Campus, Franklin Renahan
- ECO-4451-PTHA, Economics of Globalization, Phenix Metropolis Campus, William Byrd
- SWK-7740-PTHA, Social Work Observe with Kids and Adolescents, Phenix Metropolis Campus, Katherine Womack
- ECO-6631-TSHA, Superior Microeconomics, Troy Campus, Daniel Sutter
- ECO-6634-TSHA, Mathematical Economics, Troy Campus, Phillip Mixon
- FIN-6631-TSHA, International Monetary Administration, Troy Campus, Shen Zhang
- MKT-6661-TSHA, International Strategic Advertising and marketing, Troy Campus, William Neese
- MUI-6622-TSHA, Live performance Manufacturing and Promotion, Troy Campus, Norman Clark
- ECO-6668-TSHA, Superior Austrian Economics, Troy Campus
- ECO-6664-TSHA, Worldwide Financial Improvement, Troy Campus
- QM-6640-TSHA, Information Evaluation for International Managers, Troy Campus, Cali Davis
- MUI-6645-TSHA, Authorized Points of the Music Trade, Troy Campus, Barry Morgan
- BUS-6600-TSHA, Survey of Enterprise Ideas, Troy Campus, Judson Edwards
Enroll At present
Will there be further Flex Courses sooner or later?
Sure! Transferring ahead, further courses will probably be provided within the Flex format. Monitor your TROY e-mail and this web page for updates on Flex Courses.