Thanks for reaching out! I’m glad you’re interested in learning more about our team of experts in the healthcare industry. Let me introduce you to some of our key experts:
1. Nancy Smith: With over 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry, Nancy has a wealth of knowledge. She has worked as a medical assistant for rural health clinics, a medical coder, an insurance claims specialist, and a medical records auditor. Nancy also served as a medical office manager for a decade, where she recruited and trained medical assistants. She holds a bachelor’s degree in vocational education and has developed and taught medical assistant programs.
2. LaTisha Cottingham: LaTisha has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry and a strong background in teaching medical billing and coding as well as medical assisting. She currently works as an HIM Analyst for a Long-Term Care establishment and previously served as the lead instructor for the Allied Health Department at a local career institute. LaTisha is a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), a Certified Professional Coder (CPC), and a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA).
3. Carline Dalgleish: With over 30 years of experience in medical office administration, Carline brings a wealth of expertise to the table. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, a master’s degree in Leadership, and a post-baccalaureate certificate in Health Information Management. Carline is a Registered Health Information Administrator and an AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer. She is also the author of an ICD-10 coding system and owns her own consulting firm.
4. Lydia S. Stewart: Lydia currently serves as the Revenue Cycle Manager at a large regional medical center. With 23 years of experience as a Registered Nurse, 15 of which were spent specializing in Critical Care Nursing and supervision, Lydia is responsible for Medical Audits, Charge Capture, and governmental compliance audits and reviews. She is a member of the Louisiana Medical Auditor Association and Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA).
5. Bunny Reeves: Bunny is the senior ambulatory surgery coder at the Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. She not only codes for surgeries but also trains student coders at Maimonides Medical Center. Bunny is a Certified Coding Specialist, accredited by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
6. Sharon L. Blackford: Sharon has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. She has a Master’s degree in Organizational Management and a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management. Sharon has served as a Registered Medical Assistant since 1994 and was an active duty Clinical Specialist in the U.S. Army for 10 years. She later became the Director of Education of Blue Cliff College and was promoted to Campus Director.
7. Stacey O’Brien: Stacey has more than 10 years of experience in medical coding and reimbursement. Her previous roles include being a risk adjustment coder for a Medicare advantage plan and auditing medical records for a consulting firm. Currently, she supervises the coding and electronic claims submission process for a group medical practice. Stacey holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh and a CPC coding certification from the AAPC.
These experts bring a diverse range of skills and experience to our team, ensuring that we provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information in the healthcare industry. If you have any specific questions or topics you’d like to learn more about, feel free to let us know!